Nick Hynes MRICS is the Managing Director of Nick Hynes Real Estate. He has an enviable reputation as one of the leading commercial and residential property experts in the country.
A Chartered surveyor, Nick has a strong track record and his experience includes:
- Advising Bruntwood, Alderley Park Ltd and Bruntwood SciTech on the masterplanning, planning and development of Alderley Park, Booths Park and other major projects.
- Building an investment portfolio of commercial real estate with a value in excess of £100m
- Negotiating Joint Ventures with a value in excess of £300m
- Managing the purchase, development and asset management of Birchwood Park, Warrington, consisting of 123 acres of land and buildings on behalf of MEPC
- Advising Cheshire East Council on the regeneration of Macclesfield Town Centre
- Advising MEPC, GE Capital, Hermes, Conygar Plc, Nationwide Building Society, Airport City and the RBS on development management and asset management.
Robert Ware, Chief Executive, Conygar: “I’ve worked with Nick for a number of years, first on Birchwood Park at MEPC and most recently at Conygar. He’s a complete professional who combines entrepreneurial flair with his extensive asset and development skills and experience.”
Steve Clegg, Director, Nationwide Building Society: “I’ve known Nick Hynes in a professional capacity for many years. In every dealing I have had with him he has always conducted himself with integrity, clarity and honesty. Indeed, his reputation for providing reliable asset and development advice of the highest quality could not be more deeply established within the property sector and his name has long been synonymous with authority and professionalism.”