We have practical and extensive experience in all aspects of the development management process. From identifying sites through to negotiating funding, managing development and marketing buildings, our expertise encompasses:
- Land acquisition
- Strategies to obtain vacant possession
- Identifying best land use
- Developing masterplans
- Detailed feasibility and financial analysis
- Negotiation of development agreements
- Negotiation of planning permissions
- Negotiation of relevant third party agreements including rights of light
- Identifying appropriate funding partners
- Selection and appointment of development teams
- Management of the procurement and construction process
- Marketing and leasing / sales management
- Development evaluation and disposal
The success of a development management project depends on our ability to coordinate the completion of a whole series of interrelated activities efficiently.
Part of this involves having the best people on board. We pride ourselves on having relationships with a team of expert advisers who can be called upon depending on the project’s requirements. Our team includes architects, mechanical and electrical engineers, structural surveyors, planners, quantity surveyors, solicitors and project managers.
To ensure the optimum financial outcome from the project, we also seek advice from commercial and investment agents in assessing rental and/or capital values. This is part of appraising the financial viability of the proposed scheme or of a number of alternative schemes.